Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gauc so Good you'd think you were eating unhealthy

This Guac is AMAZING. My favorite. I had it at a party once and I filled up on it so much I wasnt even able to eat ANY of the delicious ribs, seafood or meat they had grilling up!

This is a famous recipe from the restaurant Boudro's downtown San Antonio. A friend of ours worked there and taught me this past weekend how to make it. I will be forever grateful :)

You can change portions for larger parties, the recipe directions below are for a "single" serving

INGREDIENTS:
1 Large Avocado,
Red onion, diced VERY small
Roma tomatoes, cut in half, then use spoon to core out tomato,  then sliced length wise VERY thin, then diced
Cilantro bunch, sliced Very fine
Orange, Cut in quarters
Lime, Cut in half
Serrano Pepper
Kosher Salt

Directions:
Avocado , Cut in half, take out pit, Spoon into large bowl then use sharp knife to cut up avocado into chunks
1/4 Orange, Stick fork in it and SQUEEZE Juices into bowl
1/2 Lime (use Lime squeezer to juice)
1 T red Diced Onions
2 T roma Tomatoes
1-2 Serrano Peppers (i didn't use ANY because I'm Nursing :) )
Back of spoon handle- Kosher Salt into bowl
Finger bunch grab of Cilantro

For Larger Party:
I Large Onion Diced TINY, 4 Roma Tomatoes, Cilantro Bunch (1/2) , 5 Quarters of Oranges, 2 Serrano peppers, 5 Avocados, Kosher Salt, 2 1/2 limes

1 comment: